Just Sizzlin’ restaurant is one of the leading Bohol restaurants that is constantly innovating. I have 2 blogs about this restaurant. You can read it here and here. I was able to witness how this restaurant has transformed on what it is now. Their current location and building are the proof that they have successfully caught the attention of Boholanos.
For tourists who wants to experience Boholano food, they are having the “Eat Like a Local” campaign. They are aiming to offer usual local food to the visitors of Bohol. For visitors, you can guarantee that the food that they serve is having good quality and safe.
Here are some of the Boholano dishes that they are currently offering.
– a Boholano staple in town fiestas, this version of the simple pork broth is a portal to local living
– Bohol’s version of the jerky. Popular back in the days when curing & sundrying was necessary to preserve meat. They’ve revived this forgotten dish so they can enjoy a taste of the past & cherish local flavor at its best. This humble dish is best paired with spiced native coconut-wine vinegar & pickled papaya!
– a mix of Bohol’s freshest produce cooked in coconut cream. A hearty soup to warm you up like it did for locals for years.
– Stuffed with spices and grilled to perfection, no wonder it’s consistently on their top-selling list.
– They have their own version of the arguably the Philippines most popular dish. Can’t leave the country without trying it!
To add some excitement on their menu, they are also offering local sweets in Bohol.
– They have their own twist of the popular local snack. Same local taste & ingredients – banana, lumpia wrapper, tableya syrup & candied jackfruit – plated beautifully on sizzlin’ hot plate.
– This is a Just Sizzlin’ original. Four of Bohol’s best delicacies – ube jam, calamay, cab-cab & tableya syrup, in one dessert!
To pair up with the delicious dishes, they are also having their own varities of the rice.
– Filipino garlic fried rice. A must-not-miss Filipino favorite.
– Their fun & creative way of incorporating a funky dish and a Filipino staple. The Anchovy fried rice is salty and yummy.
Of course, we should not miss the delicious cheesig from the list.
– The ‘best pork dish in the world’ just got a cheesy upgrade!
They also have a unique and lively greetings for birthday celebrants who are celebrating at the restaurant. The group of waiters and other crew will be energetically singing for you.
Get to know more of this awesome restaurant in Bohol by visiting their website at www.justsizzlinph.com.
You can find and contact them at the details below.
Address: P. Del Rosario Street, Poblacion 1, Tagbilaran City 6300
Contact Number: (038) 412-0902 / (038) 422-8551
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org